|Job Title:||Engineering Manager - £45k - Bargeddie|
|Location:||Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019|
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Salary: £45,000 DOE
Our Client is one of the UK's leading provider of Environmental solutions, offering a full range of Waste and Energy Recovery services through a vast and growing network of Plants and Facilities across the country. As such they are looking for an Engineering / Maintenance Manager to join their new MRF / RDF plant in Bargeddie.
As Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the implementation and completion of the plant PPM plan ensuring maximised availability of the plant at all times.
As Maintenance Manager your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- Ensuring that the site maintenance team is organised, staffed and managed within the business Operating Procedures
- To manage all reactive and planned maintenance, prioritising works ensuring all tools, parts and materials are available
- Working with and maintaining a variety of equipment including shredders, trommels, optical sorters and ballistics
- Directly manages the performance of M&E maintenance technicians and assist with the production performance
- To continuously evaluate equipment reliability leading to Root Cause Analysis (RCA) studies and the planning and implementation of subsequent improvement activity
- Constantly reviewing and developing new and relevant continuous improvement practices to improve plant efficiencies
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for this position you must have a relevant mechanical/engineering qualification to an NVQ standard. You should have experience working in a heavy process environment and a working knowledge of maintenance practices, PPM plans and team management. Previous experience within waste management and recycling is a positive.
As the ideal candidate you will have excellent communication skills, a positive and proactive attitude and the ability to work independently.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading specialists in the Waste and Energy recovery sector. For more information please contact Lauren White on 02392 222 965, emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.