|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Guest|
|Job Published:||August 9, 2019|
Position: Engineering Manager
Salary: Up to £50,000
Our client is an International Recycling and Resource Management company, operating over 200 specialist treatment plants worldwide. Their new plant in Basildon is a fully operational Mechanical Biological Treatment facility processing residential waste from Essex and they are currently looking for an Engineering Manager to join their existing team.
As the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for: ensuring the implementation and completion of the plant PPM plan ensuring maximised availability of the plant at all times.
As the Maintenance Manager your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- Liaising with key stakeholders to develop monthly Maintenance and PPM plans
- Directly manage the performance of M&E maintenance technicians, the instrumentation and control (I&C) technicians, cleaning labours and truck drivers
- Recommend modifications of existing equipment and facilities and the possible replacement of existing equipment which will improve operations and reduce maintenance costs
- Responsible for the efficient maintenance of all plant transportation equipment.
- Recruit and retain personnel with necessary skills to carry out the plant maintenance duties
- Constantly reviewing and developing new and relevant continuous improvement practices to improve plant efficiencies
- Maintain repair schedules to allow for minimum interference in accordance with regulations
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for this position you must have a relevant mechanical/engineering qualification. You should have experience working in a heavy process environment (ideally waste management, power generation, industrial plant etc.) and a working knowledge of maintenance practices, PPM plans and team management. As the ideal candidate you will have excellent communication skills, a positive and proactive attitude and the ability to work independently.
What's in it for you…
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading specialists in the Waste and Energy recovery sector. If you are interested in this position please call Ellie on 02393 910 473 or email an up to date CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.