Engineering Maintenance Manager - CHP
|Job Title:||Engineering Maintenance Manager - CHP|
|Contact Name:||Don Marsh|
|Job Published:||April 21, 2017 10:22|
Engineering Maintenance Manager
We are working with our client to recruit an experienced Maintenance Manager who will be responsible for the co-ordination and control of all site maintenance activities and effective operation of the CHP (Combined Heat & Power) Plant.
The Engineering Maintenance Managers primary role will be:
The planning and execution of preventative maintenance schedules in line with business requirements and manage unscheduled maintenance issues in a timely and proactive manner, adhering to Health, Safety & Environmental policies and procedures at all times.
To be successful in applying for this fantastic opportunity it's important you meet certain criteria including:
- Supervisory/Management experience in a maintenance/engineering environment involving heavy engineering process & equipment
- HND/HNC or above, in a relevant Engineering discipline
- Have experience of developing and implementing planned preventative maintenance systems.
- Knowledge of thermodynamics and steam generation
- Experienced Royal Navy Marine Engineers would also be relevant for this role
- Experience in troubleshooting installation, fault finding, and repairs.
- Proven people management experience and delivering change.
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively you can call 02392 222 964 and speak to Don Marsh who can tell you more
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Engine Maintenance Technician - CHP
£30000 - £36000 per annum + Company Benefits
£30000 - £36000 per annum + benefits
C&I Engineering Manager
£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus