|Job Title:||Engineering Instructor|
|Contact Name:||Don Marsh|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2017 09:17|
Competitive Salary and Benefits package
Gosport / Fareham
Our client is a FTSE 100 business, providing 600 services across six continents and is the UK's leading engineering support services organisation.
Their Skills & Learning business is one of the nation's largest private sector providers of vocational and skills training working in partnership with major employers across the Automotive, Emergency Services, Engineering and Service sectors.
They have a prestigious Engineering Academy catering to a large private sector client and require an Engineering Instructor with an Electrical Engineering bias.
- The purpose of the role is to deliver academic and curriculum programmes to Level 2 or 3
- The development of NVQ and/or BTEC programmes in readiness for delivery
- Demonstrate and support good practice through innovative teaching and learning strategies
- Promote the sharing of ideas across the Academy to support objectives in becoming an "outstanding" provider
- Participate in internal verification activities to ensure compliance and standardisation across the Academy
- Carry out instruction for classes - up to 80% of the week
- Mark all work and provide feedback to students
- Produce schemes of work, lesson plans and course materials
- Ensure all appropriate teaching resources are available for delivery
- Writing student progress reports
- Manage student performance
- Undertake staff induction and performance development reviews
The ideal candidate will hold either HNC / HND / Degree.
Either be or have the desire to be:
- A competent teacher / instructor with experience of delivering level 2 programmes in the engineering sector (particularly PEO level 2)
And / Or
- Competent teacher / instructor with experience of delivering level 3 programmes in the engineering sector (particularly BTEC National)
- Experience gained within a Manufacturing & Maintenance environment would be an advantage
- A strong mathematical aptitude and an understanding of Mechanical or Electrical principles would also be a benefit
Competitive salary (depending on skills & experience), plus Pension and Flexible Benefits, for a 37-hour week.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or phone and speak to Don.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North London, London
Up to £45000.00 per annum
Maintenance Engineer - Multi skilled - Process Plant - £35k
£33000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Maintenance Technician (Mech) - Ford - £33K - £36K
West Sussex, England
£33000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
Maintenance Technician - Multi Skilled - Leicester - Shift work
£31000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
Production Supervisor - North London - £30K
North London, London
£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum