|Job Title:||Engineering & Maintenance Manager - Power Station|
|Salary:||£58000 - £62000 per annum + 10% bonus, pension|
|Contact Name:||Steve Utton|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2018|
Engineering & Maintenance Manager - Energy from Waste Power Station
Up to circa £62,000 + bonus + benefits
We are currently recruiting an Engineering & Maintenance Manager to join an operational energy from waste Power Station in the Oxfordshire area. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business with growing number of power stations across the UK. The Engineering & Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of maintenance associated with plant equipment to ensure minimal breakdowns and maximise plant availability.
The Engineering & Maintenance Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing, training and developing a team of multi skilled engineers and technicians responsible for maintaining all plant equipment to the highest of standards to ensure maximum availability
- Liaising with the Operations Manager and site Engineers for the purpose of plant improvement / modification / upgrade work
- Planning and managing plant outages
- Managing the maintenance department's budget.
- Developing the sites out of hours maintenance cover arrangements
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity it's important you meet certain criteria including:
- Supervisory or management experience in a Maintenance/Engineering role on a power station or similar heavy process environment. This can include EFW, biomass, CCGT, refinery, steel works, paper mill etc.
- An engineering qualification such as an HND/HNC in an engineering discipline, ideally mechanical
- Strong knowledge of pressure systems safety regulations (PSSR), rotating plant and boilers
- Knowledge of environmental permits, H&S issues and safe working environments
- Experience of managing budgets and in the training and development of staff
What's in it for me?
The successful candidate will receive:
- A highly competitive basic salary up to £62,000
- A performance related bonus
- A contributory pension
- The chance to join the growing EFW sector
How do I apply?
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively you can call 02392 288 215 and speak to Steve Utton
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.