|Job Title:||Engineering & Maintenance Manager - Power Station|
|Salary:||£58000 - £62000 per annum + 10% bonus, pension|
|Contact Name:||Steve Utton|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2017|
Engineering & Maintenance Manager - Power Station
Circa £60,000 + bonus + benefits
We are currently recruiting an Engineering & Maintenance Manager to join an Energy from Waste power station in the Cambridgeshire area. This is a great opportunity to join a business with a growing portfolio of EfW plants across the UK. This person will be responsible for overseeing all maintenance and engineering activities across the EfW power station in order to improve availability and keep downtime to a minimum.
What will I be doing?
Typical duties of the Engineering & Maintenance Manager will include:
- Manage and run the maintenance department comprising of multi skilled engineers and technicians
- Negotiate best prices for the purchase of further plant equipment
- Management of the sites CMMS system implementing planned preventative maintenance requirements whilst ensuring safe and efficient plant operation
- Plan, manage and execute outage / shutdowns working closely with the site engineers
- Manage and control maintenance sub-contractors
- Manage the department's budget and report on budget performance in line with accounting practices
- Ensuring all activities are carried out to the highest standard of health and safety.
What experience does the role require?
In order to be considered for this fantastic opportunity it's important you meet certain criteria including:
- A relevant qualification such as a HND/HNC in an engineering discipline i.e. mechanical, electrical or C&I
- Supervisory/people management experience in a maintenance/engineering role on a large process plant or power station. This can include energy from waste, CCGT, coal, biomass, utilities, petrochem plant etc.
- Knowledge of environmental permits, H&S issues and safe working environments
- Experience managing budgets and working with CMMS
- Full UK driving licence
What's in it for me?
The successful candidate will receive:
- A competitive basic salary of Circa £60,000
- A performance related bonus
- A contributory pension
- Additional benefits
How do I apply?
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively you can call 02392 288 215 and speak to Steve who can tell you more
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.