|Job Title:||Engine Maintenance Technician|
|Salary:||£30000 - £36000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Shinn|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019|
Engine Maintenance Technician
Up to £36k DoE + Benefits (includes van)
Shaftesbury - Field Based
Permanent, Full Time
We're currently looking for a Field Service Engineer / Engine Maintenance Technician / CHP Engineer, with a background in the Power Generation sector working on large Gas engines, to join a leading installations & services provider. You will be required to travel to various sites across the South West, performing servicing, planned maintenance, reactive repairs & overhauls.
What you'll be doing:
- Carrying out all service and maintenance tasks for all combined heat and power (CHP), biogas and landfill gas (LFG) reciprocating engines such as Jenbacher, Caterpillar & Cummins.
- Conducting fault finding, reactive maintenance in response to breakdowns, as well as performance planned preventative maintenance tasks (PPM).
- Performing all service, maintenance and repair work in accordance to service instructions, guidelines and manufacturers recommendations.
- Other duties as required.
What you'll need:
- Qualified in mechanical engineering (apprenticeship / HNC / HND / NVQ etc.).
- Proven experience in a similar CHP Service Engineer / Engine Technician position.
- Background carrying out maintenance on large reciprocating gas engines such as Jenbacher, Caterpillar or Cummins.
- A full UK driving licence is essential, as you will need to travel to customer sites across the South West which will involve some overnight stays away.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading & growing engine installations & services provider! They're offering a competitive salary in the region of £30,000 to £36,000 depending on experience, plus an attractive benefits package which includes a van, overtime, next day call outs, mobile, laptop and tools.
If you would like to apply for this CHP Service Engineer / Engine Technician role, then please send an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.