|Job Title:||Energy Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £45000.00 per annum + Bonus and Pension|
|Contact Name:||Zubair Ahmed|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019|
Salary up to £45k + Bonus + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for Energy Engineer for an established and internationally recognised manufacturing company in Hampshire.
As the Energy Engineer, you will be responsible for working with the engineering team to optimise energy consumption across the site and manage cost saving initiatives.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Engineering Engineer, as the Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Generating energy saving initiatives based on proven techniques
- Contributing to existing and ongoing infrastructure projects by analysing costs to drive P&L savings
- Evaluating the feasibility of energy ideas generated through energy champions
- Liaising with suppliers for quotations
- Overseeing energy compliance projects (BREF) through data analysis and report writing
- Contributing to the changing needs of the business
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A relevant technical qualification at HNC/ONC level or equivalent in an engineering discipline + 5 years PQE
- Significant experience in an engineering or manufacturing industry as an Energy Engineer or similar
- Good understanding of the quality, cosy, delivery and commercial requirements of customer and business
- Flexible to meet the changing requirements and demands of the role
- Recent masters level graduates in a relevant engineering discipline will be considered at a lower salary
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- A competitive salary up to £45k
- Performance related bonus up to 10%
- Training and progression
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 222 963 and ask to speak to Zubair Ahmed who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.