Embedded Software Developer
|Job Title:||Embedded Software Developer|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Simon Cheung|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2019 12:35|
Embedded Software Developer
£60k - £70k Basic, Pension, Holiday, Company Bonus
Welwyn Garden City/Hertfordshire
Astute Technical are currently recruiting for a Embedded Software Engineer to join a technology business who in the business of online retail within the food industry sector.
With highly advanced automated warehouses using high end technology including artificial intelligence, robotics and data analytics, our client are at the forefront of revolutionizing the online retail sector.
An exciting vacancy now exists for a Embedded Software Engineer to find solutions and solve challenging technical problems, while pushing the boundaries of their robotics and autonomous systems department.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a market leader, work with the latest cutting edge technology in automating warehouses whilst receiving generous employee benefits schemes.
As a Embedded Software Engineer, your responsibilities will include:-
- Design and develop robust, highly reliable low level embedded software on STM32 MCU's.
- Implement and maintain high quality software on Linux using testing framework, object oriented event-based programming and best coding practices.
- Collaborate across teams to improve and enhance performance of the bots and tools used to run and maintain these systems
To be considered for the Embedded Software Engineer role, candidates should have:-
- Experience working with Object Oriented C.
- Proficiency in problem solving and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of real-time systems and embedded SoC architectures (ex: ARM Cortex)
- Knowledge of STM32 peripherals and various communication protocols.
- Debugging hardware using oscilloscopes, JTAG, serial comms.
As an Embedded Software Engineer with our client, you will receive:-
- Competitive salary of £60k - £70k Basic
- Share Schemes
- Free shuttle bus from local train station
- Sports clubs
- Ongoing learning and development with the Technology Academy
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Simon Cheung on email@example.com or 023 93 911 007.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's