|Job Title:||Electronics Engineer - Product Development|
|Salary:||£28000 - £33000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Shinn|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2018|
Electronics Engineer - Product Development
Up to £33,000 DoE + Benefits
Permanent, Full Time
Our client, a leading designer and manufacturer of high-tech electronic products, currently require an Electronics Engineer / Product Engineer / Process Engineer to join their team, based at their manufacturing facility in the Southampton area. Your role will be to support the development of new products through the full lifecycle (product development through to the transition in to a fast-paced manufacturing line).
As an Electronics Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting all phases of the product development lifecycle which includes development, test, validation, transfer to manufacturing and production support.
- Taking a hands-on approach to fault finding and optimisation of designs & processes to maximise production.
- Working closely with various engineering departments to introduce new products to the production lines.
- Providing support to production when failures occur through root cause analysis and diagnosis, through to the implementation of corrective actions.
- Other duties as required.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need to be degree level qualified in Electronic Engineering or a similar discipline. You'll also need to have proven experience in a similar Product Development focused role, ideally with a background in an electronics, optoelectronics or optics manufacturing / production environment.
They're offering a competitive salary of up to £33,000 depending on experience, plus company benefits. If you'd like to apply for this Product Engineer role, then please send a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.