Electronics Engineer - Nuclear
|Job Title:||Electronics Engineer - Nuclear|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2017 12:04|
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Electronics Engineer to join an established leader in the design and manufacture of nuclear instrumentation and control systems. Backed by a larger organisation, they have a strong history of monitoring and control installation, across defence, nuclear, and industrial sectors.
Reporting to the Electronics Systems Team Leader, you will be responsible for...
- Carrying out specified design and development work on digital and analogue systems.
- Supporting the wider team with technical advice and engineering expertise
- Working with customers and presenting a professional engineering approach to work.
- Producing technical reports
- Peer reviews on colleagues work and reports.
Candidates will hold an appropriate technical qualification in the area of electrical engineering, electronic design or in instrumentation and control.
Experience gained in a safety critical / highly regulated environment is essential (Nuclear, Marine, Oil & Gas or Aerospace)
Candidates will experience of working to IEC 61508 functional safety standards.
What's on offer
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Fantastic Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance.
How to apply.
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's