Electro Mechanical Technician
|Job Title:||Electro Mechanical Technician|
|Salary:||£35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2017 17:04|
Electro Mechanical Technician - New Power Station
£35,000 + benefits
We are actively recruiting a multi skilled maintenance technician to join the Maintenance Department of a brand-new state of the art Energy from Waste power station in the Leicestershire area. The Electro-Mechanical Technician will ultimately be responsible for carrying out pre planned and reactive maintenance on all electrical and mechanical plant around the power station.
What you will be doing…
Reporting to the Maintenance Team Leader, typical duties will include:
- Performing pre-planned and reactive maintenance tasks on a range of mechanical and electrical equipment including motors, valves, rotating plant, pumps, switchgear variable speed drives and conveyor systems
- Assisting during major maintenance periods, shut downs, outages etc. when required to ensure maximum plant availability and efficiency
- Working alongside other technicians in the maintenance team in diagnosing faults and assisting/suggesting equipment upgrades
- Maintaining accurate maintenance records using the site CMMS
- Supervising and directing on site contractors when required
- Working within the company health, safety and environmental processes and procedures at all times.
What you will need…
- A recognised engineering apprenticeship along with an HNC/ONC in either a mechanical or electrical engineering discipline
- At least 4 years of experience working in the maintenance team in a heavy process environment such as a power station, refinery, chemical plant or paper mill. Multi skilled Royal Navy Marine Engineers will also be considered
- Experience with CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System) would be an advantage
What's in it for you…
- A salary up to £35,000
- Excellent benefits
- An opportunity to join a new build power station from the very start
How to apply...
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 02392 288 282 to speak to Arjun.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
EC&I Technician - Biomass
Multi Skilled Technician - Utilities
Church Stretton, Shropshire
£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Pension and Call Out
Mechanical Engineer - CHP Power Station
EC&I Technician - Energy from Waste Power Station
£40000 - £42500 per annum + benefits
Project Engineer - Combined Heat and Power
Horsham, West Sussex
Up to £40000.00 per annum + car allowance + bonus