|Job Title:||Electrician - Facilities Management|
|Location:||Rochdale, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £13.46 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Gary Birch|
|Job Published:||June 5, 2019|
Electrician - Facilities Management
3 Month Contract
Astute are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Technician / Electrician to join a leading Facilities Maintenance company.
As part of the building services maintenance team you'll be involved with performing reactive and preventative maintenance on all associated equipment.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Technical Services Manager as an Electrical Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out all reactive and preventative maintenance.
- Ensure all work is carried out inline with company and statutory procedures.
- As and when required carry out installations and commissioning of equipment.
- Maintain a variety of equipment including domestic and industrial electrical plant such as motors, lighting, power systems, drives etc.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Minimum time served apprenticeship in a relevant Electrical discipline
- 17th or 18th Edition
- C&G in Inspection & Testing
- At least three years' experience working in a Building Services / Facilities Maintenance position
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Contract of 3 months with potential for extension
- Working hours between 6:30am and 9.30pm over a shift system
- Pay rate of £13.46 / hour
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02393 910 037 and ask to speak to Gary Birch who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.