Electrical Technician x 2 - EFW Power Station
|Job Title:||Electrical Technician x 2 - EFW Power Station|
|Salary:||£36000 - £37500 per annum + 10% bonus, pension|
|Contact Name:||Steve Utton|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2017 17:58|
Electrical Maintenance Technician x 2 - Energy from Waste Power Station
Excellent salary + shift allowance + benefits
We are currently recruiting for 2 Electrical Technicians to join the maintenance department of an energy from waste power station in the Oxfordshire area. The Electrical Technician will be responsible for pre-planned and reactive maintenance and fault finding activities on all electrical assets across power station.
Reporting to the Electrical Engineer, typical duties of the Electrical Technician will include:
- Carrying out pre-planned and reactive maintenance relating to switchgear, transformers, motors, HV/LV plant etc.
- Ensuring maintenance plans and targets are achieved safely and within environmental parameters of the power station
- Managing and working alongside 3rd party contractors.
- Carrying out risk assessments to ensure all maintenance activities are completed in a safe manner
- Utilising the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to ensure all reporting and maintenance work is followed through to completion
- Ensuring compliance with strict HSE rules and regulations as well as company policies and procedures.
A full job description containing further duties can be made available upon request.
Knowledge, skills and experience...
To be considered for the Electrical Technician vacancy you will have the following:
- A relevant technical qualification at HNC/ONC level or equivalent in electrical engineering. 17th edition wiring regs would also be beneficial
- Significant experience working with motors, switchgear, transformers, HV/LV equipment etc.
- Previous experience in electrical maintenance in a heavy process industry. This may have been gained in a Power Station,, Chemical Plant, Refinery, Pharmaceutical plant or any other heavy process environment. Electrically biased Royal Navy Marine Engineers will also be considered.
Package and benefits...
We're offering a competitive salary and benefits package for the Electrical Technician vacancy as follows:
- A highly competitive salary for the industry
- A shift allowance
- Callout payments
- Company pension
Please get in touch for further detail
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV along with a brief cover letter stating details of your current salary and package to email@example.com or call 02392 288 215 and speak with Steve.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
EC&I Technician - Power Station
EC&I Technician - Power Station
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£36000 - £36720.00 per annum + pension, OT
Lead Mechanical Engineer - Power Station
Day Operator - New Gasification Power Station
Up to £21000 per annum + benefits
General Manager - New build Energy from Waste Power Station