|Job Title:||Electrical Technician - Solar|
|Salary:||Up to £35000.00 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kate Tyrrell|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2019|
Solar PV Technician
Up to £35,000 DoE plus benefits
Field Based vacancy in Southeast England
We are looking to recruit an experienced Field Service Engineer / Operations and Maintenance Technician / Solar PV Engineer to carry out installations and operations & maintenance duties across multiple sites in Southeast UK.
Our Award-winning Client is a leading provider of commercial energy solutions, having established a credible reputation within the Solar, Energy Storage and Standby Power sectors. Best known for their quality installation and O&M work, the business is expanding due to growth and now require additional field-based support.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out installation, inspection, service, repair and maintenance of a wide variety of equipment and systems Domestic and Commercial Solar projects across the UK.
- Commissioning, inspecting and repairing PV systems.
- Working on string & central inverters, troubleshooting and repairing faults.
- Assisting in the construction and installation of solar plant when required.
- Ensuring strict compliance with health & safety procedures.
- Managing relationships with Customers, by delivering excellent service, answering inbound enquiries over the telephone and handling any faults reported in a timely manner.
- Accurate reporting of any issues in a timely manner.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this Field Service Engineer role, you must have:
- Electrical Engineering qualifications equivalent to 17th edition IET Wiring Regulations (an apprenticeship / City & Guilds / NVQ etc.)
- A minimum 3 years proven experience in the solar PV sector, as a service technician.
- Experience with working on ground mount plant and with high voltage (HV) would be highly advantageous.
- A Full UK Driving Licence
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning Company in Solar PV. Offering a rewarding career path, with a growing business. A competitive salary up to £35,000 depending on experience, plus benefits, including a company vehicle.
If you would like to apply for this Field Service Engineer role, please email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.