Electrical Technician - Energy From Waste
|Job Title:||Electrical Technician - Energy From Waste|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £39600 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jane Walsh|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2018 14:30|
Electrical Technician - Power Generation
Competitive Salary up to £40K & Bonus & Benefits
We're currently recruiting an Electrical Technician to join the maintenance department of a brand-new energy from waste power station.
This role will have you carrying out preventative, reactive maintenance activities on site on all Electrical equipment. You'll also be responsible for assisting with any outage/maintenance planning, supervision of contractors and ensuring maximum plant availability at all times.
What does the job involve?
Reporting in to the EC&I Engineer, the Electrical Technician's typical duties will include:
- Carrying out pre-planned and reactive maintenance on electrical assets including motors, transformers, switchgear, drives and HV/LV plant
- Ensuring maintenance plans and targets are achieved safely and within environmental parameters of the power station
- Working in line with maintenance techniques and best practices
- Assisting in plant developments and projects
- Supervising and setting to work on site contractors
- Maintaining accurate maintenance records on the site CMMS
- Assist in outage planning, scheduling and coordination
What is required?
Ideally candidates applying for this vacancy should have:
- A relevant technical qualification such as an City & Guilds in electrical engineering or a similar discipline
- At least 4 years of hands on maintenance experience with electrical systems including motors, drives, transformers etc
- Practical knowledge of maintenance procedures and processes associated with heavy process industries such as power generation, petrochemical, steel, paper mill, pharmaceutical etc.
- 17th Edition
- Health & Safety mindset with experience working to Safe Systems of Work / Safety Rules
How do I apply?
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call 02393 910 039 and speak to Jane.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electrical Technician - New Energy from Waste
£36000 - £39000.00 per annum + Overtime & Benefits
Electrical Technician - New Energy from Waste Power Station
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Energy from Waste
£5000 - £45000 per annum
Shift Operations Technician New Energy from Waste
Belfast, County Antrim
£29000 - £35400 per annum + Benefits
Operations Manager - Energy from Waste
Car, Bonus & Benefits