|Job Title:||Electrical Technician - CHP|
|Salary:||Pension and Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Zubair Ahmed|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2018|
Electrical Technician - CHP
Competitive Salary + Generous Benefits
Our client operates a large gas fired CHP in Yorkshire which consists of consists of gas turbines, HRSG boilers, steam turbines, generators, water treatment plant, cooling systems, pumps, motors, compressors.
We are looking for a motivated Electrical Technician to join the maintenance department of this plant. The technician responsible for pre-planned and reactive maintenance work around the site to ensure minimal downtime.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Electrical Engineer, as the Electrical Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Fault-finding and maintaining electrical assets including motors, switchgear, transformers and HV plant
- Working in line with maintenance techniques and best practices
- Undertaking/assisting in plant developments/ projects
- Setting to work and supervising contractors
- Maintaining accurate maintenance records on the sites CMMS
- Ensuring HSE compliance at all times
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- HNC in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Experience maintaining electrical assets including motors, switchgear, transformers, HV plant etc. in a heavy process environment. This could be a power station, petrochemical site, refinery, steel works etc.
- Ideally an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification
- Flexible approach to working
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Generous overtime
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 222 963 and ask to speak to Zubair Ahmed who can tell you more.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.