|Job Title:||Electrical Technician|
|Location:||Redcar, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £34000.00 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becki Saunders|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2019|
Multi-Skilled Technician - Site Utilities
Circa £34,000 + benefits
We are recruiting a Multi-Skilled Technician to carry out pre-planned and reactive maintenance work on a wide range of industrial plant and machinery at a CHP plant in North Yorkshire. This role involves both mechanical and electrical work including PPMs, fault finding and installation of new plant equipment
What you will be doing…
As a Multi-Skilled Technician you will be responsible for pre-planned and reactive maintenance duties on all multi-utility plant sites. Typical duties will include:
- Working on a large range of industrial boilers, combustion equipment and CHP engines.
- Maintenance and repair of multi- fuel boilers and associated burner systems, steam systems, MTHW systems, LTHW heating systems and control systems.
- Fault diagnosis, repair and some minor installation works.
- Maintaining accurate maintenance records on the site CMMS
- Willingness and aptitude to retain and multi skill in the industry.
What you will need…
- An HNC / ONC / NVQ or equivalent in electrical or mechanical engineering would be preferable
- Experience maintaining a wide range of mechanical and electrical plant including boilers, pumps, motors and steam plant
- 17th / 18th edition
- Gas safe qualification is desirable
What's in it for you…
- A salary up to £34,000
- A company pension
How to apply...
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 02392 288 214 to speak to Becki.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.