|Job Title:||Electrical Technician|
|Location:||Knottingley, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£30000 - £33000. per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||August 2, 2019|
Up to £33,000
Our client, a leading nationwide integrated waste management business and service provider are looking for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Technician to work on their industrial operational quarry based in West Yorkshire. Working as their Electrical Technician, you will be responsible for servicing and maintaining a wide variety of electrical equipment across the quarry and travelling out to other sides in the area as needed to support their maintenance requirements.
As the Electrical Technician, you will be responsible for effectively and efficiently responding to all operation engineering needs as directed, ensuring minimal plant down time and ensuring
- Carry out maintenance, both preventative and breakdown, on all equipment on the site to reduce operational down time.
- Take part in Root Cause Analysis (RC) to identify the cause of failures and actions to prevent future failures increasing plant up time
- Proactively identifying potential faults and improvement opportunities on the plant.
- Carrying out remedial repairs following routine electrical testing.
- Carry out Electrical and Mechanical fault finding and diagnosis.
- Maintain the workplace, tools and engineering facilities to prevent hazard and risks in the work place using CMMS as per company procedures and promote timely reaction to work requests.
As the ideal candidate you will be Level 3 qualified within Electrical Maintenance as well as have successfully completed 17th Edition and C&G Inspection, Testing and Installations or equivalent.
Candidates should have a background carrying out electrical maintenance tasks in a heavy engineering environment, looking at equipment within an industrial facility.
You will have a working knowledge of PLC's, Inverters and Drivers and have the ability to read and work from electrical wiring diagrams.
How to apply
To apply or find out more further details about the role, please forward your CV to Gemma Nixon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 222 964.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.