|Job Title:||Electrical Technician|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||February 8, 2019|
Barkston Heath - Sleaford
Up to £40,000 + Call Out
6:00am-5:30pm Monday - Friday
We are currently recruiting for a time-served Electrical Technician to join one of the industry leaders in recycling and waste processing solutions across the UK's waste management sector. This client is a rapidly expanding family run business who have a great passion for producing high quality renewable fuels from waste across the East Midlands and Lincolnshire area. Working as the Electrical Technician, you will be responsible for ensuring all equipment on-site is maintained and working effectively through planned, reactive and breakdown maintenance tasks.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for…
- Carrying out planned, reactive and breakdown maintenance activities on a range of equipment used within the recycling industry.
- Using maintenance tasks such as fault finding and analysis to facilitate repairs, improvements, inspections and adjustments of on-site plant.
- Carry out daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance inspections.
- Evaluating and resolving electrical problems on recycling plant and on-site facilities.
- Maintain all the lighting systems to comply with Health and Safety
- Maintaining and installing new fire alarm systems
- Working to health and safety, environmental other standards as they apply to the process ensuring compliance with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
Once fully trained, candidates will be enrolled on a call-out rota requiring rapid response to breakdowns and weekend/night work across multiple sites.
Candidates are expected to have an electrical maintenance background underpinned by an industry qualification (NVQ/ BTECH/ C&G), 17th Edition and City and Guilds236 P1+P2. This will include experience within PPM and reactive maintenance and heavy plant machinery.
Previous experience maintaining single and three phase power supplies, fault finding on equipment, 3 phase motor and control panels as well as PLC experience and panel building is desirable.
Due to the nature of the role, a full UK driving licence is essential as well as flexibility to travel across various sites at short notice.
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary up to £40,000
- Competitive benefits package
- Opportunity for progression within the business.
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.