|Job Title:||Electrical Technician|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £34000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2019 12:51|
ob Title - Electrical Technician
Salary - £34,000
Location - North London
Our client a leading nationwide integrated waste management business providing collection, treatment, recycling and technologically-driven energy generation services is looking for an Electrician to join one of its key venues in North London.
As Electrician you will be responsible for effectively and efficiently responding to all operation engineering needs as directed by the Engineering Supervisor ensuring minimal down time and ensuring that Health and Safety is adhered to at all times.
As Electrical Technician your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Supporting the Engineering Supervisor in the development of the Teams skills and capabilities
- Carry out maintenance, both preventative and breakdown, on all equipment on the site to reduce operational down time
- Take part in Root Cause Analysis (RC) to identify the cause of failures and actions to prevent future failures increasing plant up time
- Proactively identifying potential faults and improvement opportunities on the plant
- Maintain the work place, tools and engineering facilities to prevent hazard and risks in the work place using CMMS as per company procedures and promote timely reaction to work requests.
The Ideal Candidate
As the ideal candidate you will be Level 3 qualified within Electrical Engineering. You will have 17th Edition and be computer literate. You will have a working knowledge of PLC's, Hydraulics and Pneumatics and an understanding of mechanical engineering. You will be a team player and lead by example with the willingness to learn new skills.
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Lauren White at email@example.com or call 02392222965.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.