|Job Title:||Electrical Supervisor|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £350 per day + Limited Company Rate.|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Appleby|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2019 15:53|
Six Month Contract (Initially)
We are seeking an Electrical Supervisor/Engineer with Controls, Installation and Test Experience to oversee the installation of control systems cabling for the new control systems on a CHP (Combined Heat and Power) Plant in the Leeds area
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, as an Electrical Supervisor/Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Advising cabling contractor(s), on field equipment and terminations.
- Identifying and advising solutions to technical queries concerning wiring, drawings etc.
- Advising cost effective alternatives and solutions.
- Liaising with Leeds GSC Operations personnel to organise Safe Permit to Work procedures
- Planning the phasing of new terminations to working equipment.
- Organising Set to work and Loop testing of signal interfaces from CCS (DCS) to Field equipment.
- Supporting DCS Testing, commissioning activities and ensuring documents are maintained and updated.
- Facilitating Fault observation, recording and resolution.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Must hold a CSCS Card or equivalent.
- Ideally have 17th or 18th Edition
- SMSTS level would be preferred.
- Experience of Safe Systems of Work, work permits, checking and approving RAMS
Rate & Contract Length
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Role is a six-month contract initially.
- Rate for this position is £350 per day (Limited Company Rate).
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 208 and ask to speak to Ashley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Redcar, North Yorkshire
Up to £34000.00 per annum + Benefits
Electrical & Controls Engineer (Design) - CHP
Crawley, West Sussex
£38000 - £40000 per annum + bonus, pension
Principal Electrical Engineer - Power Generation
Central Belt, Scotland