|Job Title:||Electrical Supervisor|
|Location:||East Midlands, England|
|Salary:||Up to £35131.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Chris Smith|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019|
£16.89 + door to door pay
Astute Technical Recruitment is offering an opportunity for a skilled and qualified Electrician with supervisory experience to join a close-knit and rapidly expanding business based in the East Midlands.
Offering the best of both worlds - a supportive and progressive atmosphere with a truly varied order book, this role will suit Electrical Supervisors eager to make a difference in their work and contribute towards an expanding and successful business with a full order book. Primarily serving commercial, industrial and critical environments you will assist in a variety of electrical work and engage in the completion of project work to agreed deadlines.
In return our client can offer you a varied and busy portfolio of customer orders, a supportive environment, career progression and range of benefits including door to door pay, pension, a daily allowance and more.
- Read, understand and scrutinise specifications, programmes and drawings
- Work to given specifications, programmes and drawings
- Installation of cabling, containment, switchgear, lighting and power
- Complete projects to determined deadlines
- Comfortable working within a team and able to work under their own initiative
- Undertake remedial or installation works, completing minor works and other certificates
- A minimum of 5 years' experience within a similar role
- Past or current NICEIC qualifying supervisor experience beneficial
- MUST have valid ECS card
- MUST be prepared to travel and work out of town
- MUST be an IPAF card holder
- MUST be trained to 17th Edition with a view to training on 18th Edition
- Strong ability to run projects of varying sizes and sectors
- Lives within the Midlands
- Previous electrical experience within Commercial, Industrial and Critical Environments
- Preferred inspection and testing qualification (2391, 2394, 2395)
- Preferred SSTS holder
- Preferred PASMA holder
- In addition, you must have the dedication to keep up to date with current legislation and undertake any training as required
- Conversant and upto-date with site health & safety rules and regulations.
- Established (30 years) and friendly company with excellent reputation for looking after their staff.
- Pension scheme.
- Meal allowance when away from home.
- 22 days holiday plus BH.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02393 910 038.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.