|Job Title:||Electrical Supervisor|
|Location:||East Midlands, England|
|Salary:||Up to £35131.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Chris Smith|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019 11:13|
£16.89 + door to door pay
Astute Technical Recruitment is offering an opportunity for a skilled and qualified Electrician with supervisory experience to join a close-knit and rapidly expanding business based in the East Midlands.
Offering the best of both worlds - a supportive and progressive atmosphere with a truly varied order book, this role will suit Electrical Supervisors eager to make a difference in their work and contribute towards an expanding and successful business with a full order book. Primarily serving commercial, industrial and critical environments you will assist in a variety of electrical work and engage in the completion of project work to agreed deadlines.
In return our client can offer you a varied and busy portfolio of customer orders, a supportive environment, career progression and range of benefits including door to door pay, pension, a daily allowance and more.
- Read, understand and scrutinise specifications, programmes and drawings
- Work to given specifications, programmes and drawings
- Installation of cabling, containment, switchgear, lighting and power
- Complete projects to determined deadlines
- Comfortable working within a team and able to work under their own initiative
- Undertake remedial or installation works, completing minor works and other certificates
- A minimum of 5 years' experience within a similar role
- Past or current NICEIC qualifying supervisor experience beneficial
- MUST have valid ECS card
- MUST be prepared to travel and work out of town
- MUST be an IPAF card holder
- MUST be trained to 17th Edition with a view to training on 18th Edition
- Strong ability to run projects of varying sizes and sectors
- Lives within the Midlands
- Previous electrical experience within Commercial, Industrial and Critical Environments
- Preferred inspection and testing qualification (2391, 2394, 2395)
- Preferred SSTS holder
- Preferred PASMA holder
- In addition, you must have the dedication to keep up to date with current legislation and undertake any training as required
- Conversant and upto-date with site health & safety rules and regulations.
- Established (30 years) and friendly company with excellent reputation for looking after their staff.
- Pension scheme.
- Meal allowance when away from home.
- 22 days holiday plus BH.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02393 910 038.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Maintenance Supervisor - Power Generation
Up to £40000.00 per annum
Senior Plant Maintenance Engineer
£30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
Brighton, East Sussex
Up to £130 per day
£0.00 - £130 per day
Field Service Technician - Gas Engines
£35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits