Electrical/Senior EICA Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical/Senior EICA Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Mark Smith|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2016 08:53|
Electrical/Senior EICA Engineer (Anglian Water)
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
If working on the best water and natural resources projects around the world, building on your talents through a premier knowledge-sharing culture, and connecting across borders with some of the world's top talent appeals to you, join us.
My client is looking to strengthen their design team with a EICA Engineer working on our Anglian Water framework. You will support the SCADA and MEICA Technical Lead in Engineering Optimisation with needs validation, solution selection and scheme optimisation to provide the programme team with enough detail to define the AMP 6 delivery programme. You will report directly to the Design Manager and duties/responsibilities of the role will include.
- Working as part of the team delivering the needs validation process
- Definition of investigation and feasibility study requirements to complete the needs validation process
- Undertaking desktop studies, data collection and site investigations with a view to solution development to meet our clients needs
- Analysis and evaluation to generate electrical and/or ICA solutions
- Selection of preferred solutions on a whole life cost basis
- Ensuring the alignment of solutions within the framework
- Ensures all technical work is undertaken to the correct standards and specifications
- Identify opportunities across the AMP 6 programme within other linked investment areas
* Detailed knowledge of electrical and/or ICA engineering within the water industry - preferably both
- A team member able to work with minimal supervision with other discipline engineers with the capability to identify the optimised Solution(s) for the Need(s)
- Experience on site including data collection and a knowledge of process operations
- Ability to summarise and specify technical solution requirements in accordance with technical standards and specifications.
- Knowledge and experience of other engineering disciplines
- HV system design knowledge and experience
- Fieldbus network design knowledge and experience
- Commissioning experience
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, then please call Mark Smith on 02392 221 600 or send your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's