Electrical Production Technician - Aldershot
|Job Title:||Electrical Production Technician - Aldershot|
|Contact Name:||Samantha Lancashire|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2017 15:40|
Production Technician ( Electrical)
Up to £24,000 Per Annum plus Overtime, Van etc
Our client is seeking a motivated Production Technician to join our busy production team based predominantly in the Aldershot, Hampshire region although there may be a requirement to work in other areas.
As an Electrical Production Technician you will be responsible for the repair, maintenance and installation of electrical plant and equipment including motors, valves, pumps, instrumentation, control automation, process monitoring equipment, etc. to ensure the reliable and efficient operation of our water production works, reservoirs and boosters.
You will be required to take part in a standby roster providing out of hours support to the operational area.
To succeed in this role, ideally, you will be/have:-
- A recognised craft or technical electrical qualification. Ideally apprenticeship served.
- Proven experience of maintaining electrical and ICA plant and equipment.
- An understanding of mechanical systems and related maintenance.
- National Water Hygiene Code accreditation (training will be provided).
- Hold a full UK driving license.
- An enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude.
- Strong communication skills.
- Physically fit and able to use breathing apparatus equipment and work in confined spaces (you will be required to undergo a medical).
- Computer Literate.
- Fault finding and problem solving skills.
- A flexible and adaptable approach.
In return for your commitment and enthusiasm, our client is offering a competitive Salary up to £24,000 Per annum and an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday (rising to 30 days), stakeholder pension scheme, life assurance and Company van.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's