|Job Title:||Electrical MaintenanceTechnician|
|Contact Name:||Don Marsh|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2017 11:26|
JOB TITLE Electrical Maintenance Technician
LOCATION Fawley, Hampshire
SALARY Competitive salary, pension & bonus
Our client is an international leader in waste reclamation and recycling solutions managing more than two million tons of waste annually. With their efforts focusing on Reducing, Recycling & Recovering the waste they manage they are currently able to recycle 60% of that waste.
They require a Maintenance Technician (approved Electrician) to work at Fawley, carrying out maintenance, testing and repair on a range of plant and equipment found at their High Temperature Incineration Facility.
Your principal responsibilities will be to (but not limited to):
- Undertake the duties of an Authorised Person Electrical AP (LV) to ensure that all electrical maintenance, system installations, testing and repairs are carried out efficiently and safely according to the current IEE regulations.
- Other required preventative and breakdown maintenance of electrical installations
- Identifying and implement improvements to equipment, processes, systems and procedures
- Ensure health, safety, quality and good engineering practice standards are maintained
- Willing to assist other maintenance technicians in their work
- Willing to take part in "On Call" system in case of any breakdown
To be considered for this position it is expected that the successful individual will have the following:
- proven (post apprenticeship) experience ideally gained in a Chemical, Waste Incineration or Power Generation environment.
- Ability to Install new and Inspect existing electrical installation.
- Capable of working closely with the operations team, with a focus on reducing downtime and overall operational effectiveness of the Facility.
- ECS/JIB Electrical Apprenticeship Served
- 17th Edition IEE Regulations
- Inspection, Testing and certification of electrical installations (C&G 2394 & 2395) or (C&G 2391)
- Process and control systems (PLC)
This is excellent opportunity to join a well-regarded Waste Management business at their Hampshire based facility.
If you or anyone you know are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity to develop your career, please send an up to date copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or call 023 92 222 964 and ask to speak to Don Marsh for more information
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Crawley, West Sussex
£35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
Maintenance Engineer - Nights
West Sussex, England
£15 - £18 per hour
£30000.00 - £32240.00 per annum
Lead Maintenance Engineer - East London - £40k
£96 - £40000.00 per annum