Electrical Maintenance Technician
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Technician|
|Contact Name:||Don Marsh|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2017 11:39|
JOB TITLE Electrical Maintenance Technician
SALARY Competitive salary, pension & bonus
Our client is an international leader in waste reclamation and recycling solutions managing more than two million tons of waste annually. With their efforts focusing on Reducing, Recycling & Recovering the waste they manage they are currently able to recycle 60% of that waste.
They require a Maintenance Technician (approved Electrician) to work at their facility in Wrexham, carrying out maintenance, testing and repair on a range of plant and equipment.
Your principal responsibilities will be to (but not limited to):
- To provide electrical support to Operations and Engineering teams
- To carry out planned preventative maintenance in accordance with PPM schedule
- To perform all duties in accordance with documented work requirements, legislation and the company's policies and objectives, maintaining and improving performance in the areas of Safety, Quality and Environment
- To be responsible for ensuring that appropriate repair and maintenance requirements are identified and undertaken as necessary to maintain plant availability and improve efficiency
- Provide hands on support to maximise plant operations
- Assist in the detailed planning of and preparation for plant maintenance shut down periods
- Advise management of safety issues
- Carry out hazard and risk assessments for routine and defect maintenance tasks as required
- Maintain a good standard of housekeeping
- Recommend modifications or maintenance procedures that enhance the plants performance
- To attend site 'out of hours' to respond to breakdown or emergency situations
To be considered for this position it is expected that the successful individual will have the following:
- Enthusiastic and competent problem solver with a practical approach to engineering problems
- PC literate, and capable of learning how to use new software systems
- Good communication and organizational skills
- A minimum of 16th edition or NVQ equivalent and experience of maintaining industrial installations and equipment
- Good knowledge of process controls including PLC's and Invertor drives
This is excellent opportunity to join a well-regarded Waste Management business at their Hampshire based facility.
If you or anyone you know are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity to develop your career, please send an up to date copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or call 023 92 222 964 and ask to speak to Don Marsh for more information.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electrical Technician - Shift
£35000.00 per annum
Maintenance Engineer - Padworth, Berkshire
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Benefits
Workshop Vehicle Engineer
Workshop Vehicle Engineer
Engineering Instructor (Electrical)