Electrical Maintenance Production Technician –
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Production Technician –|
|Salary:||Up to £13.39 per annum + 38 days holiday|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Clarke|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 09:00|
Electrical Maintenance Production Technician
£13.39 per hour PAYE + 38 days holiday
12-month contract (4.5-day week)
Hunterston - Scotland
Our client, a leading company working within the Nuclear Energy sector, currently require a Electrical Maintenance Production Technician to join maintenance team at a busy nuclear power plant in Scotland. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar technical area.
As a Maintenance Production Technician you will undertake all assigned tasks within the Maintenance Team, having full regard to Site Licence requirements, Statutory Regulations and Company and Location Directives, Procedures and Safety Rules.
Role & Responsibilities
- Carries out core maintenance duties within his/her own level of demonstrated competence.
- Carries out operational tasks within scope and competence and to assist with fault investigations.
- Provides technical support to current and future project design and implementation.
- The post holder may be required to fulfil a role in the Site Emergency Scheme.
- As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to support delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence.
- The post holder may be required to carry out identified roles as necessary.
- Complies with the Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments.
- Supports the continuous improvement of Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality on Site.
- Supports colleague's learning and development through knowledge sharing, task instruction etc.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Appropriate technical qualification e.g. City and Guilds, BTEC ONC, (NQF Level 3.)
- Experience working in a similar technical area.
- Understanding on RSA and IRR requirements and experience working in the Nuclear sector is desirable.
- BPSS security clearance will need to be acquired for this role.
- £13.39per hour PAYE + 38 days holiday.
- 12-month contract (4.5-day week, 8.22 hour day)
Please note that this role may require working at height, wearing a harness, climbing vertical ladders, entering areas with restricted access or using a respirator in contaminated areas.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kelly Clarke on 02393910035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Waste Management Consultant - Nuclear
£30000 - £50000.00 per annum
Safety Assessment Engineer
£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Senior / Principal Safety Assessment Specialist
£50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Nuclear Safety Case Consultant
£40000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
IT Change Manager
£50 - £55 per hour