|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Energy from Waste|
|Salary:||£5000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Grosvenor|
|Job Published:||April 9, 2019|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Energy from Waste
Up to £50,000 + Benefits
Our client operates a plant in Nottinghamshire which incinerates municipal waste to generate steam which is then piped to a nearby site with a steam turbine, generating energy from waste. There are plans to expand this site in the coming years through the addition of a third line with its own turbine to generate an additional 14MW of energy.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager as the Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing support and management to the Maintenance Day Team, including the planning and co-ordination of maintenance activities to ensure maximum plant availability and performance.
- Partake in maintenance activities in a safe and efficient manner, in line with company HSE policies.
- Oversee site improvements, modifications and efficiency programs.
- Manage service agreements, support outage planning and deputise for the Maintenance Manager as and when required.
- Assist with maintenance budgets ensuring these are within business requirements.
- Plan for additional support during start-up / shut-down and trip situations.
- Maintain an accurate record of plant equipment, service history and maintenance activities through the sites CMMS.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Ideally an HND/HNC/ONC in an Electrical/Electronic Engineering discipline.
- 17thEdition certified.
- Strong understanding of H&S systems (including Permit to Work), HV switching, Steam Cycle process and performance monitoring.
- Experience working in a supervisory or management position, leading a team of Technicians/Engineers in conducting day to day maintenance.
- Experience on a power station (waste to energy, biomass, CHP, CCGT etc) or other heavy process plants such as petrochemical, refinery or pharmaceutical in EC&I maintenance
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary up to £50,000
- Up to 12% performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 214 and ask to speak to Becki Saunders or Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.