|Job Title:||Electrical Fitter|
|Location:||Dudley, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Appleby|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2019 13:41|
Astute are seeking an Electrician/Electrical Fitter for a temporary role on an Energy from Waste Plant in West Midlands to provide an electrical engineering service throughout the plant.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager, as an Electrical Fitter, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out maintenance work in accordance with the maintenance schedule and document reports.
- Completing reports sheets on occasion, when needed.
- Working at heights and in confined spaces.
- Ensuring plant cleaning schedules are fulfilled.
- Completing various parts of electrical work throughout the plant.
- Reading electrical drawings.
- Effectively interpret data and execute fault finding.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Minimum Apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of a power generation and industrial electrical systems.
- Experience on an Energy from Waste Power Station or similar.
- 17th Edition would be beneficial.
- HV training/experience would also be beneficial.
Rate & Contract Length
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Rate is dependant on umbrella or limited company payment.
- Contact length would initially be a rolling month but potential for longer.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 208 and ask to speak to Ashley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Company Benefits
Junior Electrical Technician
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Company Benefits
Electrical and IT Technician - Desk Support - Onshore Wind
Up to £130.00 per day
Remote Support Engineer - Onshore Wind