|Job Title:||Electrical Field Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£32000 - £36000.00 per annum + Van + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2018|
Electrical Field Service Engineer - Process Plants
Up to £36,000 + overtime + van + laptop+ phone
We are actively recruiting for an Electrical Field Service Engineer to join a leading serving company who operate within various sectors including Power Stations, CHP Plants, Utilities, FMCG, Petrochemical and many more to deliver maintenance, resources, technical support and repairs.
This is a field based position covering Essex and South East parts of London.
Role & Responsibilities
As Electrical Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out pre-planned and reactive maintenance on electrical assets including motors, transformers, switchgear, drives, conveyors, etc.
- Working in line with maintenance techniques and best practices complying with Health and Safety regulations
- Respond to reactive maintenance call outs
- Maintaining accurate maintenance records on the site CMMS or inspection logs
- Assist in outage planning, scheduling and coordination
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for a candidate with the following knowledge / qualifications:
- City & Guilds Level 3, ONC or HNC within Engineering or equivalent
- 17th Edition Wiring regulations
- Experience working in a heavy process environment such as a power station, refinery, chemical plant or paper mill.
- As this is a field based role, a full UK driving licence is a necessity
Salary & Benefits
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- A salary up to £36,000
- Overtime (1.5x)
- Company van + mobile + laptop
- An opportunity to join a growing organisation
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 288 282 to speak to Arjun Patel
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.