|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer - Engineering Consultancy (Power Sector)|
|Location:||Stockport, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£35000 - £42000.00 per annum + car allowance + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||August 8, 2019|
Electrical Engineer - Engineering Consultancy (Power sector)
Stockport (with travel)
Up to £42,000 + Car allowance + Benefits
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join a global Engineering Consultancy company who operate on several sectors including Power Generation and Renewable Energy.
Our client is looking for somebody who has experience within consultancy or engineering services within the Power Generation sector but would be open to those have experience within industrial sectors too such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centres, Steel, Cement, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
As Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for…
- Writing reports and technical models for clients
- Attend meetings and regularly liaise with stakeholders (internal and external) in a professional manner
- Undertake feasibility, power system studies and design reviews
- Attend both site (SAT) and factor acceptance testing (FAT) when required
- Monitor and advise on construction site activities
- Involvement in pre-construction activities along with cold and hot commissioning through to operations
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A degree in Electrical or Power Engineering
- Good knowledge of industrial electrical infrastructure (design and commissioning) as well as experience in HV & LV, embedded generation, protection circuits, grid connections, etc.
- Experience of earthing will be highly advantageous
- Experience liaising with Distribution Network Operators (DNOs)
- At least 5 years post qualification with experience working for a consultancy
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Up to £42,000
- Car allowance
- Private medical
To apply for this position, please send an updated CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 02392 288 282 to speak with Arjun Patel who can tell you more about this position
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.