|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£30 - £35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Saleh Sattar|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2018|
6 Month Contract
£ Neg P/H
We are recruiting for a leading EPC services provider within the Gas/Diesel powered CHP solutions market. Currently, they are working on a number of turnkey projects and require a Electrical Engineer to take responsibility for delivery of projects in a cost effective manner.
Reporting the the Engineering Design Manager the candidate will be responsible for:
- Producing and critiquing electrical design work (HV/LV), Schematic Drawings, Detail Drawings, Block Cable Diagrams, Single Line Diagrams and equipment schedules.
- Have a good understanding of control systems and protection systems along with programming experience around these systems.
- Manage and measure subcontractors work across the site to maintain quality and standards.
- Attend site where required to oversee techncial and layout surveys as well as site installation aspects.
- Assist in managing all electrical aspects around projects to ensure projects come in on budget and perform to client cost expectations
It is essential that the candidate has demonstratable experience in power generation especially around Diesel engine CHP setups and the HV/LV aspects associated with this. Other desirable points include having a Degree or HNC/D qualification in Electrical Engineering and IT skills in regards AutoCAD Light, Comap and Amtech.
The role presents a fantastic opportunity to work with a EPC within rapidly expanding portfolio of projects in the UK.
To find out more please call Saleh on 02392 288209 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.