|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||£250.00 - £325.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Greg Storey|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2018 14:34|
Location: Cheddleton, UK
Duration: Initial 3 months
Early May start
We are currently recruiting for a time served electrical engineer. The successful candidate must hold their city & guilds 17th edition and have PLC experience, preferably Siemens S200 and S700. Experience in the Energy sector would be ideal. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Engineering Manager on a daily basis.
- To support the electrical department to deliver high quality services for the Client
- To ensure the Client fulfils its legal regulatory and national minimum standards requirements
- To promote and develop a high quality approach to how we deliver services and products
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- To deliver all electrical services to an excellent standard
- To be a part of an effective, high performance team
- To promote and deliver transformational change in order to continuously improve services
- To take responsibility for the quality of services provided by your team
- To establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders within the organisation and externally.
- To identify and ensure implementation of service improvements within the department in order to drive continuous improvements in performance
- To ensure that activities for the Client are carried out to agreed service standards and identify ways in which these standards can be raised
- To ensure you make yourself aware of relevant changes in regulations, research reports and other publications in order to improve performance.
- To achieve results for the Electrical Department in an efficient and effective manner, delivering the agreed targets within budget and in line with best value principles
- To take responsibility for carrying out duties with due regard to the Company's Health & Safety policies and ensuing that all safe working procedures are adhered to.
If you're interested in this role then contact Greg Storey on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02392 222 966.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Shift Electrical Engineer
Chichester, West Sussex
Up to £18 per hour
Electrical Field Service Engineer - Process Plants
Up to £40000.00 per annum + Van, Mobile, Laptop
CompEx Electrical Engineer - Process Plants & Power Stations
Up to £42000.00 per annum + OT + Van + Laptop
Up to £12.75 per hour
Technical Services Manager - Electrical
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£0.00 - £23.00 per hour