|Job Title:||Electrical Bias Maintenance Engineer|
|Location:||Whitby, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Chris Smith|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019|
Electrical Bias Shift Maintenance Engineer
£35,230 + Overtime
Astute Technical Recruitment is keen to speak to Multiskilled Maintenance Engineers with an electrical bias eager to work in a stable, long term environment as a Maintenance Engineer in Whitby.
Our client is a leading food manufacturer employing over 300 people and offers long term career progression in addition to a valuable benefits package.
- This role predominantly consists of electrical duties including fault finding and installation work up to 3-phase 415V but requires a broad range of other maintenance experience and abilities.
- We are therefore looking for an individual who is capable of prioritising a busy workload, balancing planned maintenance, project work and installations with unplanned events such as breakdowns, etc.
- Electrically apprentice trained or qualifications to this effect.
- At least one year's experience post qualification including working with 3-phase distribution and/or machinery.
- Evidence of experience in other relevant engineering disciplines e.g. mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic.
- Experience of working in a food manufacturing environment.
- 17th Edition wiring regulations.
- Evidence of professional development and skills development.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02393 910 038 for more information.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.