Electrical Bias Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical Bias Maintenance Engineer|
|Location:||Whitby, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Chris Smith|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 09:31|
Electrical Bias Shift Maintenance Engineer
£35,230 + Overtime
Astute Technical Recruitment is keen to speak to Multiskilled Maintenance Engineers with an electrical bias eager to work in a stable, long term environment as a Maintenance Engineer in Whitby.
Our client is a leading food manufacturer employing over 300 people and offers long term career progression in addition to a valuable benefits package.
- This role predominantly consists of electrical duties including fault finding and installation work up to 3-phase 415V but requires a broad range of other maintenance experience and abilities.
- We are therefore looking for an individual who is capable of prioritising a busy workload, balancing planned maintenance, project work and installations with unplanned events such as breakdowns, etc.
- Electrically apprentice trained or qualifications to this effect.
- At least one year's experience post qualification including working with 3-phase distribution and/or machinery.
- Evidence of experience in other relevant engineering disciplines e.g. mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic.
- Experience of working in a food manufacturing environment.
- 17th Edition wiring regulations.
- Evidence of professional development and skills development.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02393 910 038 for more information.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's