|Job Title:||Electrical & Instrumentation Design Engineer - Rotating Plant|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Pension + Life Insurance|
|Contact Name:||Zubair Ahmed|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2018|
Electrical & Instrumentation Design Engineer - Rotating Plant
Up to £40,000 DOE
Our client is a global company who manufacture and service steam turbines and associated plant and require an experienced Electrical & Instrumentation Design Engineer to join their expanding team.
The Electrical & Instrumentation Design Engineer will be required to develop and issue designs for projects at various different stages and visit clients in the UK and Internationally to provide technical support. This role will require the engineer to interact with other areas of the business, including Project Management, Sales and Aftermarket.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, as the Electrical & Instrumentation Design Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering for various projects
- Producing designs for Electrical & Instrumentation functions and ensuring they meet project specifications
- Providing technical expertise and feedback to other areas of the business
- Supporting Project Managers with technical support at client visits in the UK and internationally
- Reviewing and approving drawings and specifications to ensure project requirements are met
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A relevant technical qualification such as an NVQ/ONC/HNC in Electrical Engineering or a similar discipline
- Experience working on generators
- Experience on a power station or other heavy engineering environments such as petrochemical, refinery or pharmaceutical
- Experience in installation and commissioning
- PC and CAD literate
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary up to £40,000 DOE
- Life Insurance
- Opportunities for progression
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 222 963 and ask to speak to Zubair Ahmed who can tell you more.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.