|Job Title:||Electrical & Controls Engineer|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Shinn|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2018|
Electrical & Controls Engineer
Up to £55,000 + vehicle & benefits
Permanent, Full Time
Bedford - Field Based
Our client, a leading company working within the renewable energy sector, currently require an experienced Electrical & Controls Engineer / Electrical Engineer with a strong understanding of SCADA & PLC control systems to join their team. You'll be reporting in to their offices in the Bedford area with travel to all of their sites across the UK required.
As an Electrical & Controls Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out & managing the installation, commissioning, operations, inspection and ongoing maintenance of HV & LV electrical systems.
- Managing of ATEX & DSEAR issues across all operational sites.
- Maintaining & updating the SCADA & PLC control systems.
- Leading any improvement projects across the renewable energy sites with a focus on control & electrical systems.
- Providing technical support & troubleshooting any control or electrical issues.
- Assisting the senior management team in ensuring compliance, driving KPIs, continuous improvement of engineering & processes etc.
- Other duties as required.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need to have proven experience in a similar Electrical Engineer / Electrical & Controls Engineer role, ideally with a background within the Renewable Energy, Power Generation or similar heavy process sector. You will also need to hold a relevant electrical engineering qualification (ideally degree level), hold CompEx EX1-4, along with having experience of DSEAR & ATEX and PLC programming.
They're offering a competitive salary of up to £55,000 depending on experience, plus an excellent benefits package which includes a company vehicle, bonus scheme & 25 days holiday.
If you'd like to apply for this Electrical & Controls Engineer role, then please send a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.