|Job Title:||Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Account Manager|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £35000.00 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kate Tyrrell|
|Job Published:||August 7, 2019|
Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Account Manager
£35,000 a year, dependent on experience
We are looking to recruit an experienced Electric Vehicle Account Manager to join a longstanding, reputable Solar PV & Battery Storage specialist, who are looking to expand their business to focus more on the Electric Vehicle market.
The cycle of solar power to generate energy and utilising battery storage to charge an Electric Vehicle is at the heart of this business, seeking a highly motivated and self-driven Account Manager to promote and continue to build on the success of this new sector.
As an Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- EVCI sales opportunities from the point of initial customer engagement to post sale.
- Conducting EVCI feasibility studies and producing associated reports and proposals for customers, supporting the development and implementation of EVCI marketing activity.
- Providing accurate information to customers regarding Government funding for EVCI and assisting with completing funding applications.
- Assisting local Councils, by providing timely updates on individual sites or all sites where they have entered the feasibility study/assessment process.
- Communicating regularly with operations, technical and finance teams on stages within EVCI projects to ensure efficiency and quality delivery.
- Managing external communications, providing presentations to clients and key stakeholders and networking to gain develop new business relationships.
- Maintaining an up to date project management system showing stages of customer journey.
- Able and willing to attend meetings, site surveys and events at locations across the UK, occasionally outside normal working hours
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Attainment of a bachelor's degree in energy, environmental management or sustainable development or equivalent.
- Experience of selling a product or service to businesses and/or public sector customers.
- Proven excellent project management skills and experience.
- Conversant with EV adoption and EVCP deployment drivers and barriers.
- Committed to the principles of sustainable development.
- Experience of selling EVs or selling/implementing EVCI would be highly advantageous.
- A full driving licence and access to a car insured for business use.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established business looking to expand their services into an industry increasing in demand. Offering training and a rewarding career path. A competitive salary up to £35,000 depending on experience, plus benefits, including a discretionary bonus and pension.
If you would like to apply for this Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Infrastructure (CI) Account Manager role, please email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.