EICA Design Engineer
|Job Title:||EICA Design Engineer|
|Location:||Brighton, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Samir Belazka|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2016 14:26|
Electrical Design Engineer- Water Industry
£40-45,000 Permanent plus excellent benefits
We are recruiting a motivated EICA Design Engineer to work within the water industry. You will be responsible for engineering design services and the co-ordination of electrical design documents and drawings. You will also implement health and safety requirements and specifications connected to the contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading consultancy within the water industry in Brighton, Sussex.
What your role will include
As an Electrical, Instrumentation, Control and Automation Engineer your duties will consist of:
- Reporting directly to the Design Manager.
- Providing design solutions that meet the requirements of the Sub-Programme Mandates.
- Creating cost effective design documents, which meet certain specifications.
- Manage and produce electrical and control designs on contracts.
- Produce reports by attending factory acceptance tests.
- Ensure that correct design practices are implemented sufficiently, whilst ensuring all designs meet budget requirements and support the growth of the business.
- Maintaining a positive attitude and motivating team members with knowledge and guidance.
What you will need for this position
Candidates applying for this EICA Engineer role should have:
- Electrical Engineering Degree or relevant HND/BTEC.
- Experience in EICA design and significant knowledge of the water industry.
- Good working knowledge of IEDS systems, including 11kV. (Industrial, electrical, distribution)
- Good working knowledge of other automated control systems, SCADA systems (Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition) and Human Machine Interfaces.
- Confident in implementing the key points of the Electricity at Work Regulations.
- Preferably a Chartered Engineer status.
Benefits of this role
A successful candidate will receive:
- Highly competitive salary of £40-45,000 on a permanent role.
- Fantastic car allowance
- Private health care
How to apply
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, simply email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sam Belazka on 02392 221 600 for more
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Civil Clean Water Engineer
£13.00 - £14.00 per hour
Electrical Clean Water Engineer
Henfield, West Sussex
£13.00 - £14.00 per hour
Service Engineer Hull
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£26000.00 per annum + car pension
East London, London