|Job Title:||EC&I Technician - Energy from Waste|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Grosvenor|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2019|
E,C&I Technician - Energy from Waste
Up to £39,500 + Bonus + Benefits
Astute Technical Recruitment are working with a leading Waste Management company in the UK and are recruiting for an EC&I Technician (Electrical Bias) to join the Maintenance Department of their EfW plant located in Buckinghamshire.
Located in the Buckinghamshire area, this plant is capable of turning 300,000 tonnes of waste into 22MW of Energy.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Maintenance Team Leader, as EC&I Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Pre-planned and reactive maintenance duties on all electrical, controls and instrumentation assets across the power station
- Fault finding/maintaining mostly electrical system; motors, drives, single phase & three phase equipment, switchgear, high/low voltage plant etc.
- instrumentation (pressure, temperature, level & flow) and control systems
- Calibrating instrumentation
- Conducting continuous improvement activities, plant modifications and design work
- Supervising 3rd party contractors
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A recognised electrical/C&I engineering apprenticeship ideally gained in a heavy process industry
- An HNC/ONC/NVQ 3 or equivalent in either electrical or C&I engineering
- Working knowledge of carrying out maintenance on motors, switchgear, instrumentation (flow, level, pressure, temperate etc) and control systems (SCADA, DCS and PLC)
- At least 4 years of experience working in the maintenance team in a heavy process environment such as a power station, steel works, refinery, chemical plant or paper mill.
- Ideally a bias towards Electrical maintenance
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary up to £39,500
- Up to 12% performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.