|Job Title:||EC&I Manager|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Shinn|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2019|
Up to £60k DoE + Benefits
We're currently seeking an EC&I Manager / Electrical, Controls & Instrumentation Manager to work on a state-of-the-art 24/7 process plant based in the Milton Keynes area. You'll be responsible for leading the EC&I team, providing technical support to operations and managing the PPM.
As an EC&I Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the electrical, controls & instrumentation (EC&I) team on site.
- Ensuring the delivery of maintenance & assisting the technicians as required.
- Providing technical support to the operations team regarding an EC&I related issues.
- Acting as the Electrical Duty Holder on site.
- Ensuring compliance with health, safety, quality & environmental requirements etc.
- Implementing, maintaining & testing SCADA control systems.
- Managing & arranging high voltage (HV) and outage works on the process plant.
- Other duties as required.
In order to be considered for the role, you should have proven experience in a similar EC&I Manager position with a background working in a process environment such as the Power Generation, Renewable Energy, Waste Management, Water Treatment or similar sector. You will also need to hold a relevant electrical engineering or EC&I qualification (such as an apprenticeship, HNC or HND).
This is an exciting opportunity to manage the EC&I team on a state-of-the-art process plant based in Milton Keynes! They're offering a competitive salary of up to £60,000 depending on experience, plus the company benefits package.
If you would like to apply for this EC&I Manager role, then please send a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.