|Job Title:||EC&I Manager|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Cherie Moore|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2019|
Up to £60,000 plus benefits
We are currently seeking to recruit an EC&I Manager, to manage a team of EC&I Technicians on an advanced thermal power station. Our client is a leading organisation within the Energy from Waste / Power Generation / Renewable Energy sectors, with the opportunity for an experienced EC&I Manager to join their team based in Milton Keynes.
As the EC&I Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of EC&I Technicians
- Providing technical support to operations
- Fault finding and troubleshooting to resolve EC&I related problems
- Actively involved in plant safety schemes - incident investigation, implementing safety recommendations
- Ensuring compliance with QHSE policies and procedures
- Scheduling & planning outage activities
- Producing RAMS and switching/isolation procedures
- Assisting in delivering maintenance KPIs
- Managing & arranging HV works
- Accurately maintaining the CMMS system
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this position, you must have relevant experience as an EC&I Engineer within the Energy from Waste / Power Generation industries. You will ideally have completed an EC&I apprenticeship and have experience managing a team. You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a valid visa / citizenship.
The package on offer for this role includes an attractive basic salary up to £60,000 (depending on experience), plus company benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an advanced thermal power station and develop a strong EC&I team.
If you are interested in applying, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Cherie Moore on 02392 288 217 for a confidential chat.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.