|Job Title:||EC&I Design Engineer - Nuclear (DV clearance)|
|Salary:||£45.00 - £50.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Adam Nash|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019|
EC&I Design Engineer - Nuclear (DV Clearance)
£40-45 per hour
Duration- 12 months
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Design Engineer to join an established firm at their Large Nuclear plant in the Reading area, joining a dynamic project team at its inception with genuine prospects for growth and development.
To undertake design tasks in accordance with the business requirement / project programme so as to enable the delivery of the project to the client; within pre-determined standards for quality, time and budget.
- Following research, evaluation and assessment, to prepare
- Concept / general arrangement and detailed design drawing
- Design calculation
- Analytical reports
- Provision of data, theory, formulae, stress analysis etc.
- Respond to client or internal colleague enquirers and take necessary action to develop an effective solution
- Contribute to Project Team, and Contract Reviews through the provision of relevant and informed technical / design information
Knowledge and experience
- Senior technical capacity in a highly regulated industry
- Demonstrable experience in the production of manufacturable concept and detail designs using appropriate software products
- Demonstrable track record of taking design through the full life cycle with successful outcome
- Familiar with radiological protection, its management and operation
- Competent user of MS Office and CAD software as appropriate
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a technical discipline
If you are interested in applying for this role or finding out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02393 288289
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.