|Job Title:||EC&I Commissioning Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Samantha Lancashire|
|Job Published:||October 5, 2017|
EC&I Commissioning Engineer
Contract until end of December 2017
Our Client is a leading global provider of consulting, engineering, construction and management services in water, natural resources, and infrastructure sectors. They have planned, designed, built and managed many of the world's largest and most technologically advanced projects and programmes.
The successful candidate will have experience of commissioning a water steam cycle and supporting a small Siemens Steam Turbine (11MW). You will have previous experience of commissioning complex strategies.
This role will report directly to the Commissioning Manager and responsibilities will include:
- Providing commissioning expertise recognising the importance of satisfying the customer
- To assure effective documentation of the commissioning process, including commissioning data and as built documentation, input to O&Ms and feedback to the design disciplines
- Contribute to ensuring safe working environment for all, maintaining Health and Safety levels during the commissioning activities
- Report safety issues responsibly, and participate in improving practice
- Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role
- To operate business processes within the framework of an ISO9000:2000 and TickIT certified Quality Management System
- Present a professional and positive image of the Client and department in all internal and external contact
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree Qualified in a relevant engineering discipline - Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation or Control
- Experience of EC&I Commissioning
- Previous experience of working on Power Station or Power Generation projects
- Renewable energy or bio fuels/recycling experience would be advantageous but not essential for this role
- Experience of commissioning a water steam cycle and working with a Siemens Steam Turbine (11MW)
- Proven experience of working within a certified quality management system
- Knowledge and understanding of PLC/SCADA systems would be beneficial
This role is being advertised until the end of December 2017. There is the possibility of this contract length being extended.
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.