|Job Title:||E&I Technician|
|Location:||Hampshire, S. E. England, England|
|Salary:||£30 - £35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Appleby|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 17:07|
E&I Technician - Gas Storage
3-6 Month Contract
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical & Instrumentation Technician, ideally who has an instrumentational bias and knowledge of carrying out electrical and control maintenance, to join and be part of an established gas storage facility in Hampshire.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager/Supervisor, as an E&I Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Fault finding, planning and carrying out routine and non-routine maintenance tasks
- Servicing various types of Instrumentation equipment, i.e.: transmitters, controllers and analysers in a timely and efficient manner
- Where possible, responding to 24hour call outs or assisting on plant breakdowns outside of work hours
- Carrying out isolations to the safety requirements and procedures of the plant
- Assisting with the other technicians and maintenance staff and having knowledge to enhance the efficiency and quality of the in-house servicing of various equipment
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- An Instrumentation qualification, I.E: (NVQ level 3 or apprenticeship) with strong knowledge and experience in electrical maintenance
- At least 4 years' experience in E&I maintenance, in a heavy process environment/sector (e.g. power station, chemical plant, paper mill, refinery, steel works or oil and gas)
- Someone that can think using their own initiative to cope with pressured situations and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and skills using computer programmes such as: Microsoft office etc.
Rate & Contract Length
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- £35 per hour.
- This role is expected to be 3-6 months (Initially)
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 208 and ask to speak to Ashley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38000.00 - £40000 per annum + bonus, pension
£4000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, pension
Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex
Up to £38000.00 per annum + overtime + allowance
Multi Skilled Mobile Technician
Up to £32500.00 per annum + Car + Benefits
Maintenance Technician - CHP
Trafford, Greater Manchester
+ Addons + Benefits