Domestic Gas Engineer
|Job Title:||Domestic Gas Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £17 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Marcus Beadon|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 13:32|
Contract - Ongoing
£17 per hour + Out of Hours
My client is seeking Gas Engineers to cover Reading, Winchester, Salisbury, Portsmouth and Southampton.
You will provide an effective Gas Operations service that meets contract and customer expectations, to include gas, installation, servicing and repairs.
The successful candidate will be provided a company van and small van stock. Working 40 hours per week plus out of hours allowance.
Gas Engineer Responsibilities:
- Carry out installation, fault fixing, maintenance duties, installation and commissioning of gas central heating systems, in accordance with contract and service specifications.
- Provide accurate and timely information on progress and advice that is easily understood by the customer and ensure accurate daily work records are completed.
- Respond positively to complaints and breakdowns in service delivery to meet customer expectations in accordance with contract and service specifications.
- Resolve problems or set in motion means of resolution, ensuring customers are kept informed.
- Ensure tools and equipment are maintained and stocks are replenished as needed.
- Contribute to special projects and change programmes in support of the Group's objectives.
Gas Engineer Technical Requirements:
- Current Gas Safe registration
- ACS Natural Gas Domestic qualification
- Full current driving licence
- Experience working to deadlines
- Proven experience of analysing and diagnosing problems and implementing effective solutions
- Working knowledge of the application of Health and Safety legislation
- Recent experience of undertaking a similar role
- Working knowledge of the installation, servicing and maintenance of gas heating systems
Gas Engineer - Desirable Skills and Competencies:
- OFTEC Registration
- BPEC Certification (HPI) Heat Plumber Installer
- SDHW 1LS (Solar Heating)
- Qualification card for working on Unvented Cylinders
- Working knowledge of building regulations, particularly Part L Energy Efficiency
For further information and to apply to this role please contact Marcus on 02393 910 037 or email your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Commercial Gas Engineer
City of Westminster, London
£42000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Van, Mobile, Laptop
£24000.00 - £25000 per annum + Benefits package
West Sussex, England
£20 - £21 per hour
£25000 - £30000.00 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Holiday
Up to £70000.00 per annum