|Job Title:||Document Controller|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Clarke|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 16:00|
Document Controller - Nuclear
£10.92 per hour PAYE
6-month contract (37-hour week)
Sellafield - Cumbria
Our client, a leading company working within the Nuclear Energy sector, currently require a Document Controller to join the project delivery team at a busy nuclear power plant in Cumbria. The ideal candidate will have experience at least one years' experience as a Document Controller.
As a Document Controller you will provide management, control and archiving of project records and documentation. This includes adhering and contributing to all established document control processes and activities that are required to effectively control records in a project environment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Issuing IcePAC planned numbers and expediting overdue planned numbers.
- Ensuring the integrity and completeness of all project records/documentation submitted to Document Control.
- Classifying and registering project records into approved Record Management Systems (IcePAC, Cimage, Sharepoint etc.)
- Carrying out search and retrieval requests within turnaround times.
- Collating, distributing and transmitting records both internally (SL) and externally (contractors.)
- Checking and processing engineering drawings through to SL Drawing Registry in line with project requirements and agreed timescales.
- Transmitting records to secure archive, ensuring relevant retention periods are applied to each document processed.
- Provide advice and guidance on Document Control best practice.
- Contribute to project close out ensuring all records have been captured and are safe and secure.
- File hard copy records and electronic records whether secure archive, shared drive, Sharepoint or IcePAC.
- Ensure Lifetime Quality Records are promptly processed and that all associated/incorporated documents are linked where appropriate.
- Carry out quality surveillance reports on selected aspects of the document control role.
- Manage the SRP Document Control mailbox ensuring all requests are prioritised and actioned promptly.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs or NVQ equivalent; with the ability to build on this foundation towards a professional qualification.
- 1 - 2 years as a Document Controller.
- Experience using icePAC to process records is desirable.
- £10.92 per hour PAYE
- 6-month contract (37-hour week)
- 7.30am - 3.40pm or 8.10am - 4.20pm
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kelly Clarke on 02393910035 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's