|Job Title:||Document Controller|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Cherie Moore|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 09:22|
£30,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Document Controller, supporting Project Managers & project teams with document workflow requirements and methods. Our client is a leading organisation within the Renewable Energy industry, with the opportunity for a Document Controller to join their team based in Swindon.
As a Document Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Processing, quality checking, tracking and reporting for project documentation
- Executing the function task to ensure traceability for all documentation
- Implementation and continual adherence for document control procedures
- Supporting in development of routines / implementation of improvements for documentation
- Executing document management verifications towards contractors
- Monitoring incoming docs and drawings, distributing as appropriate
- Coordinating of data-sets for migration to the EDMS on a project
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this role, you should have previous experience as a Document Controller within an Engineering based company. You must have experience of using document management EDMS systems within a project team, strong computer skills and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
The package on offer includes a competitive base salary plus holidays, pension, bonus, car allowance, life insurance, etc. You will be required to travel to other sites and offices including overseas, therefore a full UK driving licence is essential as is the need to be flexible.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team within a leading global business in the Renewables sector.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a copy of your latest CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call Cherie Moore on 02392 288 217 for a confidential chat.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.