|Job Title:||Document Controller|
|Salary:||£10.00 - £13.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Nicklin|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2018|
Duration - 10-12 months
Rate - £10.88 per hour (blue book rates)
Location - Cambridgeshire
We are recruiting for a Document Controller to join our Client working on a large-scale construction project based in Cambridgeshire. The Document Controller will be responsible for managing an on site EDMS and is required to have a CCNSG Card. Experience within a gas related industry would be advantageous.
Reporting to the Project Manager the Document Controller will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the EDMS to update, maintain and organise project documentation
- Managing and controlling the drawings and correspondence between the project team and external parties ensuring that the latest revisions are administered and distributed promptly
- Maintaining the Company document control processes and ensuring the appropriate storage of hard and soft copy documentation
- Uploading and downloading of drawings, dealing with RFI's etc
- Reviewing documents before sending out to external parties
- Collating and filing all Risk Assessment and Methods Statements forwarding them to the relevant personnel for comments/revision as required
- Maintaining clear and accurate registers of project documentation
It is essential for the successful candidate to hold a CCNSG card and have proficient knowledge of Microsoft office packages. Experience of managing a document control system on a large process construction site, ideally in the oil & gas industry would be desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself within a large M&E construction business on a reputable project. There is potential for future work after successful completion of this site. For further information please contact Chloe on 02393 910 033 alternatively email your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.