|Job Title:||Document Controller|
|Salary:||£32.00 - £35.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Ward|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2019 12:03|
Document Controller - Energy from Waste
£32-£35 Per Hour
Contract - 24 Months
We are recruiting a document controller for a new a new build energy from waste project on a live power construction site. This position will be based in Bedfordshire. The Document Controller will be responsible for handling and organizing various documents and files, both physical and electronic, whilst ensuring the flow and distribution of these documents throughout the project. The Document Controller will be required to review, coordinate and store documents in the EDMS enabling access to varied levels of authority.
- Setting up, copying, scanning and storing documents
- Creating templates
- Managing requests for documentation
- File documents both physically and digitally and ensure safe storage
- Review and maintain the accuracy of documents and editing where necessary
- Maintaining confidentiality around sensitive documents
- Liaise with and distribute project related information to all levels of the project team
- Experience in Document Control on a live power construction site, ideally in energy from waste
- EPC or Client side experience
- Knowledge of peer DMS (Preferable)
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leading company and one of the worlds largest suppliers of energy from waste solutions.
To apply please contact me on 02392 212 600 or email a copy of your CV to Kward@astutetechnical.co.uk
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's